The Farmhouse Food Delivery Process
The Farmhouse Food delivery process has been designed to be seamless, with maximum clarity and predictability for you week after week. We want your food to arrive in your kitchen as fresh as when it was harvested in the field, whether that’s in the height of the summer, or the cool days of fall.
- Deliveries happen Wednesdays and Thursdays. It will take a week or two to optimize our delivery routes, but after that you should generally receive your box on the same day, around the same time, every two weeks.
- You will receive an email 24 hours in advance confirming a 2-hour time window for your upcoming delivery. On your delivery day, you will receive a further email when the truck leaves our warehouse. The email includes a link that you can use to follow the truck's progress en route.
- You'll receive an email or text when the truck is at the stop before yours. If you're not home to receive your boxes, you'll get a confirmation email/text when your boxes have been delivered.
- For apartment/condo dwellers, the driver will call or text when they arrive at your building. They will leave your box in a designated spot (lobby, front steps etc) and you can collect it right away.
- You provide delivery instructions when you sign up, so our drivers know exactly where/how to deliver your boxes.
- If you leave a cooler on your porch/steps, our driver will put the most perishable items into it to maintain freshness until you can properly store the items.