The Farmhouse Food Delivery Process
The Farmhouse Food delivery process has been designed to be seamless, clear and predictable. We want your food to arrive in your kitchen as fresh as when it was harvested in the field, whether that’s in the height of the summer, or the cool days of fall.
- Deliveries happen between Tuesdays and Fridays, depending on your location.
- It will take a week or two to optimise our delivery routes, but after that you should generally receive your box on the same day, around the same time, each week. You will receive an email 24 hours in advance confirming a 2-hour time window for your upcoming delivery.
- On your delivery day, you will receive an email when the truck leaves our warehouse. The email includes a link that you can use to follow the truck's progress en route. You'll receive an email or text when the truck is at the stop before yours and then again when your delivery has arrived.
- Our driver will leave your box in a designated spot (lobby, front steps etc) and you can collect it right away. You can provide delivery instructions when you sign up, so our drivers know exactly where and how to deliver your boxes.
Your delivery address or contact info can be changed by updating your Customer Account on our website. If you move, or want your box to be delivered to someone else while you are away, please update your delivery address in your customer account.
Address updates should be entered into your account by Thursday at midnight.
There is no charge for changes to delivery addresses when they are made online within your account, before the Thursday deadline. After the deadline, changes are made at our discretion, and are not guaranteed. Any address change that we are able to accommodate after the deadline will incur a $25 admin fee.
- Farmhouse Foods is not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged items after delivery.